Monday, January 2, 2012

In Lieu of the Chocolate Man

by Twinkle

He came, they saw, he faltered.


Whispers (well, text messages to be accurate) of a chocolate man roaming around the ballroom found it's way to me.  Although I arrived 30 minutes after the doors to the Grand Wine Event opened, it seems like I've missed the chocolate man!  I’m guessing people started drooling over him and scared him off.  I was left with a room full of premium wine choices, long tables lined with tapas, a giant paellera and a chocolate buffet that would make Willy Wonka proud!  A giant chocolate bar that covered the whole long table, thick brownie logs, a chocolate tree abloom with french macarons (again more chocolate!), and a dark chocolate sphere covered in giant strawberries.  

The 'forbidden fruit'?!?

I’m a chocolate macaron convert!
  I’ve got my fingers crossed hoping they have the brownies and macarons at the Marriot’s patisserie outlet.  

1 comments:

ecosport titanium - The titanium industry
Titanium Engineering is an used ford escape titanium award-winning engineering and manufacture 2021 ford escape titanium hybrid of titanium rimless glasses a flexible steel that is titanium expensive is engineered to provide optimal performance ecm titanium for its manufacture.

Post a Comment